Tuesday, June 22, 2010


I actually have accomplished some things. Not as much as I should've, but some. Sadly, I still cannot find my camera. So instead of proving that I actually can get work done on new projects, I bring you some pictures of the Yowie!



These are screen shoots taken from the actual film, so they are quite dark. I'm hoping to get a well lit photo, but no luck yet.

Can you find the Yowie in picture #3?

It took me a minute. The figure on the left is the actor walking through the forest, and on the right, the Yowie is following him!

This last photo is a picture of the mask once it was enhanced with some paint. I am pleased with the face, although I feel that in the screen shots there is too much contrast between the hands/face and the fur. I'm told this is a good thing, otherwise we would not've been able to see the Yowie at all. The fur suit served its purpose, I don't like the obvious wrinkles, but there's nothing I can do about it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment